Additional information about the property
In Sint Anna ter Muiden, a very small town in the municipality of Sluis in western Zeeuws-Vlaanderen near the Belgian border, lies this property of approx. 1390 m² with two barns to be renovated.
Mude, as Sint Anna ter Muiden was originally called, received city rights in 1242. In the Middle Ages, it was an important trading town and an outport of Bruges. In 1880, the municipality of Sint Anna ter Muiden was dissolved and joined with the municipality of Sluis.
In 1967 the whole town was declared a protected townscape and is one of the protected town and villagescapes in Zeeland. Important monuments are the 18th century town hall, the Reformed church (1653) at the foot of the heavy 14th century tower and the market square with a pump in Louis XVI style.
On this plot of approx. 1390 m² there are two barns with a ground surface of approx. 180 m². With permission and with respect for the protected townscape, there is a possibility to convert the existing buildings into a residence.
Further information is available by appointment.