Real estate agent for our office in Knokke (full time, m/f)
A job as a real estate agent in our beautiful region of Zwin something for you? We are looking for an ambitious buyer and seller with a bachelor's degree in real estate or the drive to complete the program.
You will be working at the office in Knokke and you have the ambition to embrace the real estate world of Knokke and its surroundings in Belgium. You will get to know the customs and respond to them in the right way. You feel good to work independently, but also together with a young team of about 7 colleagues to work and contribute. The team assists each other in many assignments, customer files and issues. The supervision of an internship assignment is part of this!
You are responsible for, among other things:
- getting to know the organisation (on two sides of the border), the work area and the files (current and new)
- back-office activities, such as the preparation and follow-up of files (both online and offline)
- regularly watch the real estate agent during a recording, to provide a 3D presentation, to write an effective text about the property and the region, to record the measurements, with as one of the goals: realizing a floor plan
- Increasing your knowledge, both in the field of real estate, the possibilities in the region, and building a network.
- the further expansion and management of our offer of sales, rental, new construction and commercial property
After a while:
- taking care of visits
- performing a valuation
- giving advice on sales and rentals
- You are an enthusiastic, independent, commercial colleague who is ambitious and who, together with the team, wants to work within the real estate market in our 'ZwinRegio'.
- You have a bachelor's degree in real estate or are prepared to obtain one. Preferably, you have already started your training and are looking for an internship placement in the first instance. We are open to offering and supporting you with a versatile internship, as well as your own positive attitude and the desire to grow the office and yourself as a person.
- Fulltime availability
- Various tasks, such as providing viewings and appraisals, but also back office activities
- Representative appearance
- Holding a driving licence (B)
- You speak Dutch and English and preferably French
- Residing in the region
- A pleasant workplace in the centre of Knokke (location)
- Working across borders (2nd office in Sluis)
- Possibilities to grow
- A challenging job in a professional, young organisation
- Teaching/working environment (internship or permanent job)
Are you Interested?
Mail your motivationletter and CV to email@example.com for Mr. Sven Langenberg. Questions: 0031 (0)117 - 420 688 or 0032 (0)50 - 123 400.